We are a scientific institute conducting clinical trials and registries. Further we cooperate with physicians across Europe to jointly publish our research.
To enhance our scientific expertise and output we are looking for a versatile:
Full-time Scientific Fellow
You will develop a story line, liaise with statistics, develop tables and figures and conceptualize / draft the manuscript. Furthermore you will develop study protocols, abstracts, posters and presentations together with the study teams.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Biologist, Pharmacist, Medical Doctor or other related sciences
- Experience in Medical Writing
- A track of peer reviewed publications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (ideally native English)
- Knowledge of Microsoft products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Familiarity with reference management software (e.g. EndNote)
What we have to offer:
You can expect a future-proof workplace in an open-minded, committed team with quick decision-making processes. We hope to be able to welcome you in an exciting and varied work environment. Both full-time fixed as well as freelance positions are available. We would prefer if you would be able to work out of Cloppenburg, but an office at home is also an option.
Please send us your resume and contact details via email to:
Institut für Pharmakologie und Präventive Medizin GmbH
Prof. Dr. Peter Bramlage
Telefon: +49 4471 850 3324 · Email: email@example.com